Thursday, December 4, 2014

PIMP your LENCO L75

After the upgrade to my Garrard, now it's the turn of my LENCO L75 to taste the upgrades with the PANZERHOLTZ platter...



 Here with my paperstone mat...


The match between Panzerholtz and Paperstone create a better extension of the bass range and with a slightly better 3D imaging...it adds something to the bass range without subtracting anything to the mid-to-high range... in other words the virtual soundstage becomes wider and deeper, respect the original platter. 
The Paperstone Mat makes its works, no doubts about it, and it acts in a way to ease as much as possible the task of the pick-up, but combined to the Panzerholtz platter it seems to increase its features...I do not hide that I'm very intrigued by the idea of making even the plinth in those materials...
"The never ending story"? Somehow yes, but this is part of the fun! 
Stay Tuned ;))))


No comments: